UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL OR BY PHONE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A DEMONSTRATOR
People become Stampin' Up!
People become Stampin' Up!
Demonstrators for many
different reasons and you may
have goals similar to those below:
Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR:Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or none, other months.
CAREER DEMONSTRATOR:Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.
As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents.
Information about being a Stampin Up Demonstrator.
A: You can share your love of creating cards, gifts and/or scrapbook pages with family and friends. You can do this through sharing one-on-one, doing in-home workshops, classes and/or other events. If you choose to, you will also help others enjoy the fun and flexibility of running their own Stampin’ Up! business.
- A 24/7 demonstrator website for demonstrator resources and online ordering.
- A full color monthly magazine mailed directly to you with creative and business ideas just for demonstrators.
- A 1-800# with knowledgeable and friendly Demonstrator Support agents, available in both English and French.
- A beautiful and affordable company sponsored demonstrator business website you can set up in minutes.
- An achievable incentive program for income and awards if you choose to aspire to them.
Q: What are the minimum sales requirements?
A: You only have to submit $300 in sales per quarter **. That is less than an average Stampin’ Up! workshop! Also, you can submit your sales in any increment you wish and still get your discount and commission. If you choose, you can submit two $150 orders, or three $100 orders, etc. You don't have to do it all at once. ** APO/FPO exceptions apply.
A: Absolutely not! Stampin’ Up! supports the hobby/discount demonstrator just as well as the career demonstrator. You can put in your own order or collect orders from family and friends to equal the $300 minimum for the quarter. You will never have to do a workshop or party. If you want to teach classes or clubs you can, but you don't have to - it's up to you.
A: YES!! Depending on how much time you want to put into “your” business, you can make whatever income you desire! It is totally up to you! To see the Stampin' Up compensation plan please contact me.
A: Yes, you can be your own hostess anytime you want!!! You can invite your family and friends into your own home and have a workshop. You would be the hostess, receiving the hostess benefits, and you would also be the demonstrator receiving your instant income and commission!
A: You have to buy a starter kit. There are two to choose from, listed below. Each kit includes everything you need to get your business up and running, including craft supplies, catalogs, order forms, training information and more!
The standard starter kit is only $175 (shipping is free). It has over $310 in supplies. The supplies included in the kit are:
- Three wood-mount stamp sets
- One clear-mount stamp set with clear block
- One Stampin' Around wheel with ink cartridge and handle
- One ink refill
- Two card stock packs
- One Patterns Designer Series paper stack
- Four Classic ink pads
- One Versamark ink pad
- Two Stampin' Write markers
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stampin' Scrub
- Stampin' Mist
- Stamping Sponge
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Blender pen
- Decor Elements piece with applicator
- Eight Idea Book and Catalogs
- Business supplies, forms and tools
Q: What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit or is there a certain time frame I have to be a demonstrator?
A: You can quit anytime you choose. You simply just stop putting in your minimum sales and you will become inactive. You keep everything that came in your kit to enjoy for yourself….. But, I guarantee, once you get started you won’t want to stop!
A: Stampin’ Up! offers so many benefits and incentives to demonstrators. Here are a few:
- In your first 3-6 months you have the opportunity to earn 9 free stamp sets from the current catalog through the Stampin’ Start Program based on your personal sales and recruiting.
- 30% Instant Income on your first order within 45 days of signing up.
- Special ‘demonstrator only’ incentives, like additional discount promotions, free stamp promotions, pre-purchase opportunities, bulk buying and more!
- Every year you can earn a free incentive trip to exotic places. Destinations have been to the Caribbean, Bermuda, Hawaii, Alaska, Mexico and Panama! Next year you can go to DISNEY!!!
- Great Rewards—You earn points for your sales, and can use them to choose prizes like product and gift cards! First prize level only requires $1000 in sales per quarter!
Q: Do I have to stock product?
A: Stampin’ Up! has many resources for demonstrators. A Huge Idea Book & Catalog, as well as mini collection publications, demonstrator web site with a workshop planning wizard and sample gallery as well as project templates and patterns to use, monthly Stampin’ Success Magazines, training videos and more! It is OK to copy your projects from these sources and use them at your workshops… in fact, it’s encouraged! You don't have to think of everything by yourself. I wouldn’t be where I am today if I had not borrowed and shared ideas!
Q: Do you really love what you do?
A: I absolutely LOVE what I do and I know you will too. I love Stampin’ Up! not only because of the superior product, but because of all the friendships I have made. Some of my best friends have been met through Stampin' Up - I couldn't imagine my life without all of them! I also love the company because of their commitment to their demonstrators and an outstanding product. It just can’t be beat!
You've Made the Decision!
Ordering your Starter Kit and becoming a Demonstrator!
Click here to join.
You’ll need to use my password “Want2BCreative” and then fill out the forms.
Once you choose the kit on the next screen there is a very SMALL edit button… this is what you click if you want to customize the items that come in the kit (where you choose the stamp sets and ink colors).
You have to sit down and do everything at once as it won’t save anything.
If you have any problems and need someone to walk through you with it, give me a call and I'll gladly do that for you.
**APO will need to contact me directly as you cannot purchase your starter kit online