Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Attempt at a Scrapbook Page




My son went to Cub Scout Day Camp over Spring Break this year and I wanted to attempt to scrap some of the pictures. He's just finished his second year and Scouting. I bought a specialty album to commemmorate his time in Scouts and I have yet to put anything in it, so I figured I should start now before he's graduated high school and become an adult Scout! This page was inspired by Heather Summers at UStamp. It's fairly basic, but I'm pleased with the outcome. I've used some blue and gold card stock that I had in my stash - no idea what brand. The ribbon is More Mustard 1/4" grosgrain from Stampin Up' and the title is done using the Billboard Alphabet decorate strip die for the Big Shot from Stampin' Up. Sorry about the glare on the photo. I'm working on that! Thanks for looking!

No comments: