Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Workshop



I have my first workshop tomorrow and I am sooo far behind on my prep work. I decided (at the last minute) that I would do a display board to get folks excited about all we can do with Stampin' Up products. Unfortunately, I don't have many current samples so I am busy, busy, busy making stuff happen! I will post the board when I am finished, but in the meantime, I altered a cute magnetic write/wipe board for my daughter's locker when she goes back to school on Monday. It uses Tea Party DSP. I used my Cricut to cut the letters for her name in Certainly Celery and Almost Amethyst and I created the cute flower magnet in the lower right corner with my Big Shot, Daisies #2 Die and fun foam! I finished it off with a Build a Brad in the center. She was so excited when she saw it! I hope you like it too.

No comments: