Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chocolate Bunny


I am participating in a monthly card swap on the demonstrator side over on Splitcoaststampers. I signed up late so my first month was February and the theme was Easter or St. Patrick's Day. I chose Easter. I was really proud of myself - I got my card done early and mailed so there would be plenty of time for it to reach the states, which it did in record time. Unfortunately, I inadvertently used a retired stamp set! The swap hostess was kind enough to let me slide this month. However, I did not feel right having her swap out a card that most of the other demonstrators could not use so I redid my card. I used the Chocolate Bunny stamp set as well as the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card!! Great job! Now I must have that stamp! And I love your blog banner too!!! Thanks for the inspiration!