Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scrapbook Pages - My Digitial Studio Style

I have never been much of a scrapbooker.  It's not that I don't want to be, it's just that I've always found it so intimidating.  No more with My Digital Studio papercrafting software! 

I have to admit, I had the software for a few months before I even loaded it on my laptop and a few more before I actually used it.  I don't know what I was waiting for!  It is so user-friendly and easy to use.  And most of all it's so much fun!

I whipped up this two page layout in about 20 minutes using My Digital Studio.  It was so easy.  Just like all Stampin' Up products, everything matches.  If you don't have this software yet, you really should get it.  You are not limited to scrapbooking!  You can make cards and calendars as well.  Stampin' Up has a fabulous printing service that matches our colors exactly.

1 comment:

Virginia Killmore said...

what a great job you did with my digital studio!