Friday, October 1, 2010

Brooke's Definitely Decorative Door

It took me awhile, but I finally ordered some of our fabulous Definitely Decorative wall decor.  My kids' bedroom doors were very blah so I decided to dress them up a bit.  Today I'm going to share Brooke's door with you.  We will be adding some art to her bedroom walls shortly and I will share that when it's done.  In the meantime ...

For Brooke's door we chose the large Scary Skull (121796) set.  It comes with five pieces; the skull, the "keep out", a "star" face, an "oval" face and a "heart" face.  Obviously, Brooke chose to use the stars for her skull's eyes.  This is available in the Black/Rose Red or Black/White color combos.  There are three sizes to choose from; small (skull 6" x 5-1/4"), medium (skull 9-7/8" x 8-3/4") and large (skull 14-3/4" x 13").  These are really easy to put up, too! 

No comments: