Saturday, December 18, 2010

Autumn Spice and Day of Gratitude

I've been coveting the Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper and the Day of Gratitude Stamp Set since I first saw them.  I just didn't buy them!  I received some images in a swap of the Day of Gratitude stamps and knew I had to have them and although I finally bought the stamp set I still hesitated on the paper.  I'll explain -- I'm a hoarder!  I have so much DSP that I have a really hard time justifying the purchase of even more because once I have it in my hot little hands I can't bear to cut into it!  So, when the digital download for the Autumn Spice paper was released I had my solution!!!!  I immediately purchased it and printed a sheet with my Kodak printer onto some HP 6.5 mil everyday photo paper and it was STUNNING!  My kids couldn't even tell that I printed it from the computer!

Here is the quick card I put together with my new paper.  AND, I did not copy this one from anyone :)


Supplies:
Early Espresso Card Stock (119686)
Cajun Craze Card Stock (119684)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper Digital Download (122175)
Soft Suede Classic Ink (115657)
Cajun Craze Classic Ink (119671)
More Mustard Classic Ink (13162)
Day of Gratitude Stamp Set (Wood Mount - 120835); Clear Mount - 121148)
Decorative Label Extra-Large Punch (120907)

No comments: