Thursday, March 31, 2011

Progressive Scrapbook Page for UStamp!!!

My first UStamp with Dawn and Friends Big Shot Brilliance 2011 project has posted.  If you haven't figured out by the title *wink*, it's a progressive scrapbook page.  I showed everyone how to step up your 6x6 page to an 8-1/2x11 page and finally up to a 12x12 page.  I love this type of scrapbooking.  By starting off small, I don't feel so overwhelmed.  I actually made two of these, one for my daughter and one for her best friend.  The girls absolutely LOVED them.  This is where I get my gratification ... from those who love receiving my work!





We've only just begun over at UStamp, so click on the blinkie on my sidebar to head on over and join us!

1 comment:

Tina Reeves said...

Beautiful page, Jamie!! I love progressive scrappin'! You combined my favorite color combo with one of my FAVE sizzix dies (Beautiful Wings Embosslit)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!