Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Forest Adventure Park Layout AND New Winner for Blog Candy

My neighbor's son wanted to celebrate his 11th birthday by going ziplining and we were fortunate enough to be invited to celebrate with him.  Yesterday I shared a page I did for a VC Rocks challenge.  I changed it up a bit and added a second page so that I can get it printed and put it in my scrapbook.  I'm really happy with how these pages turned out. 




Since I did not hear from "nana", I had to choose a new winner for my blog candy.  And the winner is ...

Kimberly S. said...


Glad to see you back! We missed you!! So glad your hubby is home safe and sound! That's ALWAYS good news!! And I would've put my blog off if I were you, too!! Family time is VERY important! Glad things are getting back to normal for you! I'm sure it's EXTREMELY difficult to be the wife of a military man! Congrats on holding it all together while he was gone!! :)
April 30, 2011 11:40 PM

Kimberly, I have sent you an email!!!  Congratulations.

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

It's great seeing both pages together! You are certainly a whiz at using MDS!