Monday, July 4, 2011

So Much Going On!!!!

Oh my!  Where has the time gone?  I haven't posted for nearly two weeks!  As I mentioned, we are crazy busy at my house getting ready for our upcoming move.  We also took advantage of the holiday weekend and went with a few other families to spend 4 days at the beach.  It was wonderful and restful ... just what we needed!  Especially since the movers will be here in 21 days for our first shipment, at which time all my stamping supplies will be gone, so be prepared for another dry spell from me!

So while I was gone on my mini holiday, all kinds of stuff was going on!  The new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog went live!  You can view it by clicking the button on my sidebar.  There is also a fantastic Starter Kit Promotion (again viewable with a button click).  So many fun new stamp sets!  Can't wait to get my hands on them.  Also, there is an update for your My Digital Studio software to include the new 2011-2013 In Colors! 

And now, for what you'd probably rather see than read all about ... a stamped project!  I created this cutie for my UStamp swap partner.  I'm hoping she's received it by now!  I'll show you the coordinating card tomorrow. 



You can get the instructions for this darling bag, called the Tres Chic bag, from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho!!!  LOVE IT! 

Supplies:
Not Quite Navy Classic Stampin Pad (103008)
Not Quite Navy Card Stock (101722)
Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (122367)
Perfect Punches Stamp Set (Wood - 117022; Clear - 120516)
Scallop Oval Punch (119856)
Eyelet Border Punch (119853)
1" Circle Punch (119868)
Retired Ribbon

No comments: