Monday, December 5, 2011

UStamp with Dawn and Friends!!! Up on the Rooftop Blog Hop Blog Candy Winner

Oh my goodness!!!  I am absolutely overwhelmed with the number of comments on my paper snowflakes!  You guys are so generous with your compliments!  I read each and every one of your comments and if you left me an email address, I replied as well. 

I have used random.org to pick my blog candy winner and that person is:

Tracey Clay said...
Congratulations, Tracey!  Please email me with your mailing address so we can get your prize to you!  You have until the end of the day on Wednesday, December 7, to contact me or I will have to pick another winner! 
Can't wait to try this fun snowflakes!! TFS



December 2, 2011 12:40 PM

And again, thank you all so much for your amazing comments!  I truly appreciate each and every one.

No comments: