Sunday, January 22, 2012

Stampin' Up! Leadership 2012

I have been extremely busy this week with the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference and Regional Conference in San Antonio, Texas.  I live pretty close (about 35 miles) so I drove in and home every day.  Not only did I have an AMAZING time learning so much, but I also got to meet so many amazing ladies!  I took tons of pictures and am in the process of editing them.  I will get them posted as soon as I can. 

I got to take some classes from the super incredible Carrie Cudney, Bonnie Thurber, Amy Swartz and Paula Critchlow as well as Donna Griffith, Demonstrator Presenter: Patsy Waggoner.  We talked about Why Women Buy, Title Benefits, Including a New Generation in Stamping (this could be YOU!) and Retaining and Engaging Downline.  All of my classes were very informative and sometimes entertaining!  I really feel rejuvinated and motivated!  I can't wait for Convention this year and Leadership again in 2013!!! 

Stampin' Up! is an amazing company and I am so happy to be a part of it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So happy for ya that you got to go...I have already informed hubby that when we get back to the states I am going to convention!!!