Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's All About Color Swap

I found my camera charger! Woo hoo!


A few months ago I participated in a challenge over at SCS to create a card with Basic Black (102851) and any ONE color from the Bold Brights collection. You could also use a neutral cardstock. I chose Whisper White (100730) and Real Red (102482). I used the Circle Circus stamp set (115778). The Basic Black cardstock was run through the Big Shot (113439) using the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder (117335). I attached a panel of Real Red cardstock to the top and layered it with the Whisper White containing the stamped images. I finished it off with a knot tied with 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon (109034). I also completed the inside of the card with a layer of Whisper White cardstock containing a few stamped images. Hope you like it!




No comments: