Friday, August 13, 2010

I Do ...

have plenty to share, I just can't share it quite yet.  I will be able to share one of my projects after Saturday afternoon and a few more brand new projects shortly thereafter.  In the meantime, here's something from the archives that I don't think I've ever posted.

My kids went to a birthday party this summer and I needed a really quick and fun card for the birthday girl.  I saw this idea on someone's blog, but can't for the life of me remember where, so if this idea was yours, please let me know so I can give proper credit!  I used up some of my retired product as well as some current product. 

Current Product:
Sweet Treat Cups (116802)
Real Red Card Stock (102482)
Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (105117)
Tempting Turquoise Card Stock (102067)
Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109027)

No comments: