Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's National Scrapbooking Month!!!

Did you know that May is National Scrapbooking Month?  Well, it is :) 

In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, I will be doing my very best to post a double-page layout each day this month.  The reason for double-page layouts is that I am just that kind of gal!  I've seen some beautiful scrapbooks with single page layouts in them, but I just prefer the look of a double-page layout in my scrapbook.  It just looks more finished to me.

You may have already seen some of the pages I'm sharing as single-page layouts.  I am taking the time this month to finish them up as double-page layouts so that I can take advantage of the Stampin' Up! National Scrapbooking promotion to get 30% off my printed pages!!!  I'm really excited to finally put some books together. 

I've never been much of a scrapbooker, but with My Digital Studio, I'm finding it so easy to do!  This is the finished double-page layout for my son's Soccer team last season.  I am really pleased with the final results.



Also, don't forget to leave a comment on my previous post to be eligible for my blog candy!!!

No comments: