Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Last Chance Lists Are Here!!!


It's that time again! The end of the Stampin' Up! catalog year is upon us. On July 1 we will have a super exciting brand new catalog! I am providing links to the Last Chance lists for stamp sets and Definitely Decorative items that will no longer be available as of July 1, 2011.  While it is not anticipated that Stampin' Up! will run out of these items, it is important to note that they are AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! 

Last Chance Stamps

Last Chance Definitely Decorative

To view the retiring accessories, please visit my Stampin' Up! website store.  These are available while supplies last (and they will go quickly), so if you have your eye on something, act fast and make your purchase!

Remember, if you have a qualifying order of $150.00 or more you will receive hostess benefits ONLY if you order directly through me or through my Stampin' Up! website. Please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: