Friday, August 19, 2011

Quilted Fabric Photo Ornament

If you've been reading my blog, then you know that I design for UStamp with Dawn and Friends.  I Heart the Holidays kicked off last Friday and the projects so far are FABULOUS!  Today, I get to share with you my first project. 

I've seen these quilted ornaments around for awhile and always thought they were gorgeous but must be very difficult to make.  Boy was I ever wrong!  This was so much fun to make.  I was really surprised at how quickly and easily it went together.  The picture of my kids makes this a perfect keepsake gift to give to their grandparents, don't you think? 

As usual, with every project you get the instructions to make a coordinating card and envelope.  I really wanted to make my card unique to the ornament and I think I managed to pull it off.  What do you think? 

I hope you enjoy!


If you like my project, head on over to http://www.ustampwithdawnandfriends.com/ and sign up to join us!  There are still loads of projects to be seen, plenty of prizes to win and live chats!  The event runs through August 31 and you will have access to the site for many months to come.  It's some of the best fun around.

No comments: