Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Swap Shares

I hope you aren't getting tired of my swap shares!  This will be the last one for a little while.  I participate in many demo swaps over at Splitcoaststampers and one of my favorite swap hostesses is Deb_t.  She is always pleasant and punctual and has high standards for her swappers!  Each year she typically hosts a CASE the Catalog swap where you pick a card from the catalog and recreate it for the swap.  There are usually three categories - 3x3, full-sized A2 and 3D.  I chose to do one of each.  As I don't have all of my supplies with me, I had to tweak things a little, but I like how each of my cards turned out.  I didn't get a chance to photograph the 3D items before they went in the mail, but I made the little treat boxes found on Page 59 of the Idea Book and Catalog.

Here are my 3x3 and A2 cards:

 3x3 - Page 59 IB&C

A2 - Page 66 IB&C

Sorry about the glare.  I already had them in clear envelopes before I remembered to photograph them. 

Have a great day, and as always, happy stamping!

No comments: