Sunday, October 2, 2011

You've Got Mail!

Not really, but I thought the title was catchy.  My parents are on an extended holiday until the end of the year so we are staying in their home and watching their adorable Yorkies while our house is being built.  It's a win/win situation all around!  One of the things that happens when you're away for a period of time is your mail begins to pile up.  I really needed a way to keep all of their mail together so they can sort through it when they get home; and I wanted it to be super cute and not just an eyesore!  I purchased a photo box at a local big box store and decorated it up nicely.  It was just too plain, otherwise!


I'm really happy with how this box turned out!  I think my mom will be pleasantly surprised to find all her mail compiled in this darling box.  My dad will probably just say it's nice to be nice.  Since I got the cutting dimensions from a paid site, I cannot share them, but I will provide you with the info on the product I used!

Supplies:

Early Espresso Classic Ink (119670)
Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" Card Stock (100730)
Not Quite Navy 8-1/2" x 11" Card Stock (101722)
Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper (122367)
My Digital Studio (118108)
Noteworthy Digital Content CD (Alphabet used) ($16 Hostess - 124231)
Stamping Sponges (101610)
SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Paper Cutter (104152)

No comments: