Saturday, June 23, 2012

MDS Hybrid

My neighbor's son is 7 today.  He is just the cutest little guy.  He made it a point to come over and ask me to be sure to attend his birthday party.  His mom said he usually doesn't take to people like that, so how could I resist!  He has also fallen in love with my daughter who is now his "official" babysitter LOL.  I needed a quick card for him so I opened up My Digitial Studio and went to work.  I then printed out my card front on some photo paper, mounted it onto card stock and voila!  My card is complete!

Supplies:
My Digital Studio (118108)
Extreme Dirt Bike Stamp Brush Set (124219)
Extreme Elements Stamp Brush Set * (119099)
Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
Pacific Point Card Stock (111350)

* Included with My Digital Studio software; however available as an individual download for use without the software

No comments: