Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The New Catalog Is Here!!!

Have you seen it?  The new catalog, that is ... oh my goodness!!  I have to say that it is absolutely AMAZING!  My wish list is longer than I am tall!  If you'd like to see what all the fuss is about, check it out by clicking below.  You won't be disappointed! 


If you'd like to place an order from this fabulous new catalog or are in the New Braunfels or surrounding area and would like to host a workshop, please contact me! 

My doctor finally released me from all restrictions yesterday and I'm hoping to get upstairs and stamp as soon as I get my house back in order.  The kids were fantastic about helping out when I was recuperating, but it's just not the same as doing it yourself :)

Thanks for stopping by today and until next time ... Happy Stamping!

No comments: