Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Bonus Project


I am super proud to be a member of Angie Kennedy Juda's Stampin' Up! team!  She is an amazing stamping artist.  Several of our team have recently joined up to create alternate projects for our My Paper Pumpkin subscribers.  My project for January's kit is below.  My 15-year-old son needed a little gift set for his girlfriend so I came up with an earring box and coordinating 3x3 card (inspired by Mary Fish).  I just love how it turned out!  If you would like to receive PDFs for a minimum of 8 alternate Paper Pumpkin projects each month please head on over to My Paper Pumpkin and sign up!  Right now during Sale-a-Bration, you can purchase a prepaid 3-month subscription for $55.00 (a savings of $4.85) and receive one FREE Sale-a-Bration item!  What are you waiting for?   


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: