Thursday, January 28, 2016

Throwback Thursday

In an effort to use up some of my stash (yes, my name is Jamie and I am a Stampin' Up! hoarder) I am creating projects with retired product.  I can't stand the thought of throwing anything away and I have LOTS of stuff to use up, from Designer Series Paper to ribbon to embellishments!  And, I'm ashamed to admit, MANY stamp sets that have never seen ink.  Today's project features the retired Summer Smooches DSP and the Best Day Ever stamp set from last year's Sale-a-Bration, as well as Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon.  You can easily recreate this project using any current Designer Series Paper and stamp set!   I created this gem with the Gift Bag Punch Board.  Hope you like it.

Current product:
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: