Monday, February 29, 2016

Organization in the Craft Room

Sorry I was MIA last week.  I was busy in my craft room, just not crafting!  I've been working on organization for a more conducive creating environment.  For my wedding anniversary I got Combo Holder and Lock-Down Punch Holder from stamp 'n' storage (thanks Hunny!).  Let me just say that these are AMAZING!  I am absolutely in love with my storage units and can't wait to add more.  I do believe my next addition will be the Whale-Tail Punch Holders so I can finally get all of my punches off the back of my craft room door and in my line of sight!  Not to mention I don't imagine the weight of all those punches is good for my door hinges ;)
 
In addition to the great craft room organization project, my computer crashed.  This is a disaster for me because not only am I unable to blog when this happens, but as I work from home, I cannot work.  I was able to do a system recovery; however, I really didn't want to take any chances on it happening again so I purchased a new computer.  I forgot how long it takes to reinstall and set these things up!  Anyway, I am now back up and running and planning to be active on the blog once again! 
 
Here's a little peek at my new storage units!  Don't you just love them!
 
 

No comments: