Monday, April 25, 2016

Another Thank You for My Customers

I'm a little late posting my March 2016 Customer Appreciation Cards (although I did mail them on time)!  As I've mentioned before, my life is a bit crazy right now and will be over the next few months.  I can't believe I will be a first-time Nana in less than 6 weeks!  We've had 2 baby showers for my daughter and the second shower had 40 attendees, so we have baby stuff EVERYWHERE!  We will finally be able to begin converting the guest room to a nursery this weekend as we should have no more guests until after baby arrives. 
 
Today's card is sweet and simple.  I love how easy it was to put together.  You could easily change things up by alternating the patterned circles as well.  The envelope liner was created with the Envelope Liner Framelit, which will be retiring with this catalog and is available while supplies last.  The sentiment was stamped with Another Thank You, which is also on the retirement list.  I used the Watermelon Wonder Designer Series Paper from the 2015-2017 Designer Series Paper Stack, which will be returning in the 2016-2017 Idea Book and Catalog!!  The small heart was punched using the Owl Builder Punch.
 
Product List
Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes
$6.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.50
Watermelon Wonder 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$7.00
2015-2017 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack
$22.00
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
$7.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00
Glue Dots
$5.25
1-1/2" Circle Punch
$16.00
Builder Owl Punch
$18.00
Big Shot
$110.00
Bitty Banners Big Shot Die Framelits
$15.00
Envelope Liners Framelits Die
$27.00
Pearl Basic Jewels Embellishments
$5.00

No comments: