Friday, February 25, 2011

More UStamp with Dawn and Friends!

I'm a little behind on my previews for UStamp with Dawn and Friends Oh My Word 2011!!!  There's still plenty of time to get in on the fun!  Click on the UStamp with Dawn and Friends blinkie on my sidebar for more information!  Meanwhile, here are some more of the FUN and FABULOUS projects posted on UStamp with Dawn and Friends Oh My Word 2011!!

Sew Many Details by Kris Sobolik



Perfect Paper Peonies by Heather Dean



TP Mini Book by Miriam Cassell



Tote Bag and Photo Wallet by Amy Parker



Gift Card Envelope Wallet By Bron Heslop



"O"h My Wreath by Kathryn Mangelsdorf



Clearly Home Corkboard by Tammy Maxvill



Sweet Sewing Kit by Anita Autore



Simple Vintage Gable Box by Tracy Old



Petal Cone Party Time by Jenn Picard



See you back here tomorrow for some more yummy goodness!

No comments: