Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Blog Banner and Background! PLUS Blog Candy

I found a fantastic tutorial for creating a blog background using My Digital Studio here and just had to give it a go.  It still needs a bit of tweaking, but for now I'm happy with it.  I used the Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and Embellishments available on the Sale-a-Bration Digital CD now through March 31 with any $50.00 purchase!  Don't miss out, once Sale-a-Bration ends, this digital content is gone forever! 

I'd love to hear what you think about my new blog design!  Leave me a comment by Sunday at 11:00 p.m. Central Time and I will pick one lucky winner to receive some blog candy!  Up for grabs is a 6x6 sampling of retired Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Super cute! I love the colors.