Saturday, February 5, 2011

Whoo Loves You Baby???

A friend of mine asked me to make Valentine cards for her 3 year old's preschool class.  I wanted to give her a few choices so this is what I shared with her ...


The card on the left I came up with on my own.  It's a very simple card, but I really like the "cute" factor, especially for a bunch of 3 year olds!  The card on the right I CASEd from Melissa Buss over at Fun Time Stampin'.  I really like them both, but my friend chose the owl card.  I only had to make 14 of them and they came together so quickly! 

Supplies:
Real Red Card Stock (102482)
Chocolate Chip Card Stock (102128)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
Basic Black Card Stock (121045)
Real Red Classic Ink (103133)
Welcome Neighborhood Designer Series Paper Pad (Retired)
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (115370)
Two-Step Owl Extra-Large Punch (118074)

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

I would have picked the owl card, too! It is so sweet and perfect for little ones!