Thursday, December 3, 2015

Let's try this again!

Once again, life has gotten in the way of my creative time.  It's been quite a while since I last posted.  I have several projects to share over the next several days and I've been working on updating my blog pages to have current contact/ordering information.  My contact page and order page are now good to go.  If you'd like to join me on this Stampin' Up! demonstrator journey, you will still need to contact me directly as that page is not updated yet. 
 
This was a fun card to make!  It was for a monthly swap that I participate in.  I love how the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with some ink swiped over the top adds so much to this card.  I'm really sad to see it retire.  The Acorny Thank You stamp set was NOT on my list of favorites when I first saw the Occasions Catalog.  However, it quickly rose to the top!  It is just so stinkin' cute! 
 

 
I hope you enjoyed my card today.  The supplies needed to recreate this card are below.
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: