Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Weekly Deals and Holiday Schedule


Below are this week's Weekly Deals!  Be sure to get in on these steals before they're gone! 
 
My Holiday Schedule is has been very hectic and will continue to be until the end of January.  I typically host Christmas at my home since mine is the largest in the family and also centrally located.  This year is no exception.  However, my house is a complete wreck!  My daughter moved home from college, as she will be taking the spring semester off to have her first baby and my first grandbaby!  Yay!  After that, she will be transferring to a school that is only 20 minutes from home rather than 3-1/2 hours so that this Nana can help out with childcare while she finishes her degree!  That being said, I have boxes EVERYWHERE!  I will be spending the next 2 days cleaning and sorting so as to be ready for all of my family on Christmas morning.
 
Then in the first week of January, my honey will be returning home for a nearly 3 week vacation ... he is currently overseas with his job and has been gone since the end of June.  I cannot wait to see his gorgeous face coming off the airplane!  We will be taking a cruise with our children, my parents and some close friends of ours.  Super excited about that as well. 
 
I will continue to post Weekly Deals (with the exception of January 12 as I will be on the ocean) and will sporadically post projects during the next 4-5 weeks while I spend time with my family.  I have been working on some projects, just haven't made the time to photograph and post them, but I promise I will do my best to get a few up, especially those last few projects from the Holiday catalog before it ends on January 4. 
 
In closing, I would like to wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season!  Enjoy your time with your families! 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: