Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Mini Treat Bags Make Great Gift Card Holders

This year I got all my nephews gift cards for Christmas.  They are at that age where all they want is video games so this was the best option for me.  I decided to pull out my trustee Mini Treat Bag thinlet and get to work!  I used the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack for all the bags.  One piece of paper was the perfect size for one bag!  I then created an insert for the mini treat bag and punched a slot for the ribbon in the top with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch.  I did have to pull out retired ribbon as all of my current ribbon is gone and I am forcing myself to use up all of my retired product before I buy any new ribbon (okay, okay, maybe I won't wait that long)!  I used Mini Glue Dots to adhere the gift card to the insert.  The Among the Branches stamp set was perfect for these gift card holders.
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: