Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Projects

I can't believe how fast 2010 passed us by.  In my blog surfing I've noticed a lot of folks showing of some of their favorite projects and thought I'd do the same.  Not only has it given me an opportunity to revisit some of my previous projects but also allowed me to see how much I've improved this year - not only in my stamping but also with my picture taking!  Without further ado, here are a few of my favorite projects from February, March, April and May (I didn't post in January)!  Hope you enjoy walking down memory lane with me.

February - Easel Card

March - Bird on a Branch swap card


March - My Digital Studio 2-page layout
I'll be back tomorrow with some more of my favorites.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: