Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone.  2011 is going to be a whirlwind year for me as my hubby will be retiring from the service after 23 years and we will begin a new journey as "civilians".  I'm very excited and a little apprehensive! 

I know I haven't been very good about posting to my blog this month, the holidays have been insanely crazy!  And while I don't make New Year's resolutions (I always fail), I will set a goal for myself to post to my blog at a minimum Monday through Friday!  I would also like to attempt video tutorials.  If you don't see any pop up, then that means it was an epic fail (my son's terminology) for me :)

I wish all of you a healthy and prosperous New Year and look forward to hearing your comments on my blog in the coming year.

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Good luck with your resolutions! You can do it! Have a healthy and happy New Year!