For accepting this, there are a couple of things I need to do. First, I need to tell you 8 things about myself that you may not know. So, here goes:
- At my first Stampin' Up! workshop I bought a stamp set and wheel combo that was on special. It sat in my closet untouched for 2 years before I was reintroduced to (and hooked on) Stampin' Up!
- I was a full-time working mom for the first 8 years of my daughter's life and the first 5 years of my son's life. While had the utmost respect for the women who stayed home with their kids, I never thought I'd be happy as a stay-at-home mom. Boy was I wrong! I hope I never have to go outside my home to work again! I love being here for my kids whenever they need me.
- I work at home as an independent contractor for a transcripton company and I LOVE it! I go to work every day in my pajamas.
- My husband and I spent a grand total of 30 days together before we were married! We met when he was home on leave (he's in the military and was stationed 7 hours away from where I lived), were engaged 3 months after we met and married 7 months after that. He was stationed in Korea, came home on his mid-tour (approximately half-way through) so we could get married and then headed back to Korea to finish his tour. As of next month we'll be married 18 years!
- I can't carry a tune, but I will sing along with my favorite songs at the top of my lungs and I don't care who hears me! I'm a firm believer that it's okay to embarass my kids in public ;)
- I really want to learn to use my husband's DSLR camera so I can take amazing pictures.
- I am training to run a 5k. I've started over three times already! However, I am 100% certain that I WILL DO IT!!
- I do not think I have a creative bone in my body!
Gilda Fellows http://yourfellowstamper.blogspot.com/
Mary Rindal http://www.maryrindal.com/
Alesha Walls http://aleshawalls.blogspot.com/
Jenn Picard http://www.anewinkonlife.com/
Danielle Daws http://www.danielledaws.blogspot.com/
Dannie Graves http://www.danniesdesigns.com/my_weblog/
Heather Summers http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/
These ladies are super talented and I am always inspired by their work! If you haven't seen their blogs, you should check them out!