Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 52 and Mojo 162

Stampin' Up has issued a Project 52:  The One-Page-a-Week Challenge! over at MyDigitalStudio.net and I decided to play long.  One of my goals this year is to scrap more, so this is the perfect challenge for me.  I started late in the game so I did a 2-page layout to cover the first two weeks of the year.  I used the Mojo 162 sketch over at Mojo Monday and turned it into a scrapbook page.  For the second page, I created a mirrored page and then turned it upside down (I had to manually move my elements from the bottom of the page to the top of the page).  I'm really pleased with how the pages turned out and am looking forward to creating more fun pages as the year progresses!   I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend as we head into Week 3 of 2011!
Supplies:
My Digital Studio software (118108)

No comments: